1. Which indian king used naval power to
conquer ports of east asia? rajendra chola
2. Where is the island of Sychelles located? east
3. Green house gas effect on Earth? global
4. Land locked country?
5. Largest non polar desert in the world?
6. Where was paper invented? China
7. Who was the first to score a perfect 10 in
olympics in Gymnastics? Nadia Elena
8. UNESCO headquarters? Paris
9. Thailand currency? Thai Bhat
10. RBI founded in? 1935
11. Jimmy Wales and Larry Sangers related with
which company? Wikipedia
12. What did Edward jenney Jenner pioneer ?
13. Quit India Revolution?
14. Interpol headquarter-
15. Environment day?
16. smallest bone in human body?
17. subhash chandra bhose father’s name?
18. Who called semant Gandhi?
19. National song written by ?
20. Where do u find Kunchilal water falls?-
21. Organ that can grow and regenerate?
22. Last Mughal emperor?
23. ollination by wind is called?
24. Reared for its fleece or Fiber in?
25. where in the human body can you find islets
26. Brightest star in our sky?
27. Maximum foot ball titles won which country?
28. Medieval indian book of mathematics ?
29. Mangalyan launched from?
30. Queen berry rules in which game?
31. A Deep crack in glacier is called?
32. Frontier Gandhi is?
33. Which is Always present in organic
34. Largest fresh water lake?
35. Called Aurum ? 1.Bronze 2.Gold 3.Silver
36. Which Organ in the human body that can
37. Granite is an example of?
38. Din i illahi founder?
39. Queensberry is associated to which sports?
40. Which country max time won FIFA worldcup?